Hey Dudestock has a new website and is getting some groovy attention. The BBC is interviewing The Grand Old Dude of York and the Dudely Lama for an upcoming feature. This should really tie the United Kingdom together, man.
Dudeship Lewin has asked us to send out the good word and also to look for good and thurrah Dudeists who might be keen to help out. It’s a complicated case. Lotta ins and outs. He’s not trying to scam anyone here, but he could really use a handout, or just some hands!
Here’s a letter from the Grand Old Dude himself:
Hi Dudes! Dudestock 2011 are now looking for all the help we can get. I am looking for committee members who can take certain tasks off my hands to help in the organising of the event. I will also be needing event staff on the day to assist the licensed security with general crowd control and ‘roadies’ to assist in the set up and general running of the day.
- Are you any good at sales? I need sales people to approach businesses in York and the surrounding areas to help raise revenue. Advertising packages include an advert in our A5 brochure, a logo on the tickets and internet adverts on our website with an added link on the FB page. Sales people must adhere to a certain code of conduct so experience desirable but not essential as I can give that advice.
- I’m also looking for one main sponsor which will include one of all of the above.
- If you can’t sell but you are a confident communicator then I also need people to arrange quotes and then with my approval confirm the on site facilities. We still need a confirmed toilet hire company, food stands, family entertainment facilities such as a bouncy castle etc etc, a ticket cabin at the entrance, a marquee and lighting for the field.
- I need a company to provide the Public Liability Insurance so this will involve you seeking out the very best deal!
- Posters and banners are also going to be needed so if you know anyone who can provide these either free of charge or at a serious discount then please forward them my details or if you are a member of the church who can provide these then would be even better.
- Marketing staff on the day will be needed to be in York City Centre promoting the event in case we don’t sell all the tickets.
For further information please contact me The Arch Dude of York, Kristian Lewin. (link to be included to email@example.com)
Here’s looking forward to a great festival. They’re really going to throw rock that night!